The geographical location of Baloda Bazar Nagar is on the height of 270m from sea level and between 21.300 54′ to 31.450 14′ North Latitude and 42.020 17 ‘to 82.290 07’ East longitude. It belogs to Raipur division, the border of Baloda Bazar district touches Bemetara, Mungeli, Bilaspur, Jajgir, Raigarh, Mahasamund and Raipur districts. According to the prevalent tradition in respect to the name of the Balauda Bazar, traders of Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Orissa, Barar etc. used to gather in the buffalo pahra of the city to sell the bulls, buffalo (boda). As a result, its name became popular in the name of the bullboda market and in the form of the Balouda Bazar.
- Information for Election of Councilor (Parshad) of Various Municipal Bodies in the District
- Tender for Auction of Allotment of General Sand Excavation Lease
- Notification for Delimitation (Parisiman) of Gram Panchayats
- Transfer Orders under Transfer Policy 2019 (CG Govt.)
- Assembly constituency map
- List of polling stations
- No post to display